04/10/16: Some users experienced missing historical data after upgrading to 2.0. I'm working on a fix to bring back the data.
For your health und to reach best productivity it’s important to drink enough. It's too late only to drink when you are thirsty.
Water is a simple app which helps you to monitor your daily water intake and reminds you to drink. You can adjust your daily goal and the reminder intervals individually to your needs.
Version 2.0 (April 2016)
Compatible with iOS 8.2 or later
- Beautiful and easy-to-use interface,
optimized for iOS 8 and iOS 9 updated
- Today widget new
- Apple Health integration (iOS 9 only) new
- Beverage type logging new
- Customizable daily goal
- Customizable beverage volumes updated
- Customizable beverage types new
- Customizable reminder intervals
- Statistics updated
- iCloud sync
- Support for metric (ml) and imperial (oz) units
- Support for English and German language
- Completely free and without ads
Feedback & Support
Thank you for your feedback!
Protecting your privacy is of highest importance. Therefore, all entries that you record in the Water app are stored only on your device and on your iCloud account. Only you can decide whether your data will be shared with the Apple Health App. The Water app never transfers data to the developer or to a third party.